The programme in Integrative Health Science from Kristianstad University covers several fields of science and gives a clear focus on cooperation and teamwork with different professions. You get a deeper understanding and competence in questions of health and welfare and the ability to independently meet and deliver change and development within this area. It further prepares you for doctoral studies.
The programme ends with a thesis, which is carried out as an independent research project where you actively participate in a research focused environment.
The programme is internet based and runs part-time (50 %). It consists of both compulsory and elective courses.
The multidisciplinary content of the programme and your acquired knowledge in change and development work will make you attractive in many fields of Health Science such as Health developer, Health dtrategist and Planner within both the private and public sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Perspectives on health and society
- Knowledge development in the multi-professional work place
- Scientific theory and methodological considerations
- Evaluation for change
- Integrative research method in health science
- International health
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor‘s degree 180 credits in Health Science or in Medicin, Humanities and Social Sciences with a scientific orientation in health sciences or equivalent.
International11651 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23303 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Non EU/EEA students: 240,000 SEK.
- EU/EEA Citizens are not required to pay fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.