This Maternal Child Health Promotion track from Yale University, trains students on the importance and application of implementation science to MCH promotion. Students will complete three courses and an internship or practicum to received applied experience within this area.
- Students pursuing the Maternal and Child Public Health (MCHP) Track must fulfill the requirements of their respective departments or programs.
- MCHP track students are also expected to do an internship or practice experience focused on a project relevant to maternal-child public health program design, implementation and/or evaluation, to be approved by the MCHP faculty executive committee, currently comprised of Drs. Pérez-Escamilla and Spiegelman. On the rare occasion when the MPH internship project cannot focus on MCHP, then a practicum course project focusing on MCHP may be used instead.
- In order to ensure that internships are completed during the summer during the first and second years satisfy the requirements of the track, students are strongly encouraged to declare their interest in the second semester of year one
- As part of the MCHP Track, it is strongly encouraged that students focus their Master’s Thesis (if applicable) on a maternal and child health promotion issue as determined by their department/program.
- In addition, the Maternal and Child Public Health (MCHP) Track requires the student to complete the following courses.
- Summer Internship
- Implementation Science
- Health of Women and Children
- Maternal-Child Public Health Nutrition
- Developing a Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Intervention
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 2312 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $80 application fee or fee waiver
- Recommendations from two teachers and one counselor
- School Report with transcript
- English proficiency test results - recommended for non-native English-speakers
- Mid-Year Report & Final Report
International46900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46900 USD per year during 24 months.
National46900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46900 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.