Upon the completion of the Master in Business Administration - Finance (Vancouver) from New York Institute of Technology, you’ll be able to:
- Utilize technology support systems to strengthen organizational decision processes.
- Conduct industry, company specific, or environmental business analysis using appropriate data and informational resources to bridge the gap between abstract theory and practice.
- Identify and analyze country/region-specific contemporary business issues, and establish, support, and effectively communicate strategic recommendations.
In addition, M.B.A. graduates with a finance concentration will have the skills to:
- Apply financial paradigms and concepts that are consistent with the Level I curriculum of the CFA Institute.
- Compile, analyze, and synthesize financial and other relevant data from multiple electronic sources.
- Evaluate different investment strategies against the objectives of individuals and/or institutional investors.
- Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Management
- Management Information Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 127 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
- Four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Demonstrated English proficiency**The International English Language Testing System (IELTS), preferred. Minimum score of 6.0 overall.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum score: 79 on the Internet-based test.
- Completed New York Tech Online Application
- Bachelor's Degree completion certificate
- Semester-by-semester transcripts for all four years of your Bachelor's Degree
- Any transcripts or certificates received beyond your Bachelor’s degree program
- Proof of English proficiency
- 1-2 page resume or C.V. (recommended)
- GMAT score if your overall GPA is less than 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Statement of Purpose
- A copy of your passport
- Two letters of recommendation from professors who are familiar with your undergraduate work (recommended)
International14700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 980 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 980 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.