The Master in Business Administration (Vancouver) from New York Institute of Technology helps you gain the team-building, leadership, organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills to transform a business and boost its value in the global marketplace.
- The M.B.A. degree is offered by a world renowned institution with campuses in the United States (Long Island, NY & New York, NY) and Canada (Vancouver, BC)
- Students can be eligible to apply for waivable courses (up to 18 credits).
- Students have the opportunity to transfer between New York and Vancouver campuses.
- Financial aid is available to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Career planning services are available on campus to all students.
- International students are eligible to work off campus (max. 20 hrs/week) during their studies and can qualify for post-graduation work permits (up to three (3) years) after graduation.
- Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Management
- Management Information Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Informatics & Information Technology Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 69 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at New York Institute of Technology and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A four (4) year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
- Demonstrated English proficiency
- $50 USD non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor’s degree completion certificate
- Semester-by-semester transcripts for all four (4) years of your Bachelor’s degree
- Any transcripts or certificates received beyond your Bachelor’s degree program
- Proof of English proficiency
- 1–2 page resume or C.V. (recommended)
- GMAT score (if overall GPA is less than 3.0 on 4.0 scale)
- Statement of Purpose (recommended)
- A copy of your passport
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from professors who are familiar with your undergraduate work (recommended)
International22050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1470 USD per credit during 24 months.
National22050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1470 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.