Gain high-level expertise from professionals in all areas of the Fine Art management sector with the pioneering MBA in Fine Art International Management (FAIM) at Online Campus - Geneva Business School . Geneva Business School has put together the first comprehensive MBA program for the Fine Arts Industry. The seven specialized business courses are taught by leading experts and practitioners in the fine art world.
Develop an understanding of the business of Fine Art with a diverse syllabus comprising finance, art law, art history, compliance & Money Laundering (AMLA), marketing, business management, technology, and logistics.
Geneva Business School, with the assistance of leading experts and innovators in the business of fine art, plans to develop the next generation of managers in the Fine Art sector. Students will learn from leading experts in Art Finance, Art Law, Compliance & Money Laundering (AMLA), Art History, Fine Art Logistics, Entrepreneurship, and more.
A management program of this caliber and depth does not exist anywhere else in Europe. Taught exclusively in Geneva, the birthplace of art law and home to the oldest freeport in the world, Geneva Business School has created an expert faculty selected from industry leaders such as Lalive (Art Law pioneer), Deloitte (Art Finance), Institut Restellini (Museum Management), Nelly Wenger (Strategic Management), ArtNow! (Art History), and Charly Bailly / Opera Gallery (Entrepreneurship) for the only MBA of its kind.
- Museum Director
- Art Gallery manager
- Creative Director
- Museum / Gallery administration, events, preservation management
- Art assets Management
- Chief Risk Officer (CRO)s in Banks and Family offices
- Business analysts
- Law Firms
- Logistics Manager
- Marketing / Event management
- Consultant to Multinational Corporations
- Art Industry Journalist
- Edition Houses
- Art asset Forensics expert
- Art Loss Register
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of Art
- Museum Management
- Cultural Project Management
- The Logistics of Fine Art
- Art Market Entrepreneurship
- Art as a Financial Investment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Fine Arts View 29 other Masters in Management Studies in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 / TOEIC 730 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study + interview
- Some previous business/professional experience
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from a former academic institution and from current employer (if applicable)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA34000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 EUR per year during 18 months.
Tuition per semester: 17.000 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.