Throughout the Master of International Management with specialization in International Finance at Barcelona Campus - Geneva Business School, you will:
- Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management and gain an in-depth knowledge of insurance companies.
- Be able to perform technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
- Explore financial statement analysis for executives.
- Assets manager
- International organizations treasurer manager
- International financial manager
- International financial consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Responsible Leadership:
- Ethics and Law
- Responsible Business: Environmental
- and Sustainability Management
- Decision Making for
- Business Leaders
- Supply Chain and
- Logistics Management
- Innovation and Digital
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 130 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 / TOEIC 730 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of a valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
International10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.