The Universidad Europea de Valencia and the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) present the International Leadership and Negotiation programme of the European University of Madrid.
The increase in volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA) in today's world means there is no longer an approach to management that can be applied to all organisations and work environments.
Leaders must adjust their leadership strategies to be more flexible and adapt to a variety of challenges and situations.
Why study the Master's in International Leadership and Negotiation?
- This Master is the result of an alliance between Universidad Europea de Valencia and UNITAR, an institution that is part of the United Nations and is dedicated to training.
- The Master in International Leadership and Negotiation is completely taught in English, and therefore many of our students are also international.
- Our expert professors come from the diplomatic and academic fields as well as international organisations and have extensive professional experience in the subject they teach.
- Strengthen your knowledge and training with a recognised master's that combines the best university education with the UN’s executive coaching. The sessions taught by the expert faculty are always accompanied by case studies that must be solved by the students.
- Our master's also includes an optional trip to Geneva to get to know first-hand the UN's work at their own facility. You will also have the chance to participate in campus-based sessions for a week in June and network with professionals and colleagues at the Universidad Europea de Valencia campus.
- The Process of Decision-Making
- Leadership Skills and Risk Management
- Stakeholder Engagement and Coordination
- Negotiation Skills and Techniques
- Overcoming Negotiation Deadlocks
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Proof you passed the entrance exam
- Two photocopies of your ID
- Administrative student file transfer
- Proof of payment of the Admission fee before or on the date of appointment
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 10 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 10 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.