Build a career in the growing and important field of business analytics. As firms have access to increasingly large amounts of data about their customers, costs, and suppliers, highly trained analysts who examine this information have become essential for improving operations, increasing the yield on marketing programs, and optimizing pricing and financing.
The Business Analytics program from University of California, Riverside is a rigorous STEM program jointly offered by the School of Business and the Department of Statistics in the College of Agricultural and Natural Sciences.
The curriculum focuses on:
- Statistical computing to describe marketing, logistics and financing patterns
- Testing models for improved operating efficiency, lowering costs and targeting the needs of customers
- Forecasting revenues and consumer demand
- Identifying trends in financial markets and using financial data to hedge operations
All students in the program take highly quantitative courses in data analysis and statistical computing, as well as a two-quarter, experiential learning capstone class that applies your understanding of business analytics to a project.
Gain your degree in nine months of intensive study or follow a flexible schedule that combines your studies with industry work experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics for Management
- Statistical Data Mining
- Statistics for Business Analytics
- Discrete Data Analysis
- Statistical Computing
- Marketing Research
- Applied Business Forecasting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 474 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- We consider each applicant's professional, academic and life experiences, in addition to character and personality. Admission to the A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management is based upon several criteria, including the quality of previous academic work, personal essays and letters of recommendation.
- We encourage prospective students to reach out to the admissions team for a personal consultation with an associate director by phone or virtual means.
- The MBA program is open for admission to all eligible students from all undergraduate majors.
- Quantitative Methods (business calculus, linear algebra, statistics) is a prerequisite to the program. Qualified students who have not taken this prerequisite course may be admitted, but must meet this requirement by completing an inexpensive online course offered by Knewton Alta before classes begin.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8848 USD per semester during 9 months.
National17696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8848 USD per semester during 9 months.
In-State7628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3814 USD per semester during 9 months.
Living costs for Riverside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.