Psychology - Industrial and Organizational Psychology (Online) from Kansas State University emphasizes the application of concepts and behavioral science methodologies to problems facing the human resource professional today. Today’s professionals are tasked to be experts in the combination of human behavior, federal and state laws, and organizational policies. This terminal, professional degree was designed specifically for those individuals.
A master’s degree in psychology with an emphasis in industrial and organizational psychology will provide exceptional career opportunities in fields such as:
- human resources
- job training
- job analysis and validation
- testing evaluation
- staffing and hiring
- Ethical and Legal Issues: Seminar in Professional Problems
- Applied Research Methods
- Personnel Selection
- Performance Appraisal
- Organizational Psychology
- Personnel Training
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Educational Psychology View 1227 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Two years of human resource managerial or supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or a related field
- GRE required for those with less than a 3.0 GPA in the final two years of undergraduate work, or approximately the last 60 credit hours
- Statement of objectives: State your academic objectives, giving specific reasons for the selection of your field of study, contemplated research areas, and professional plans. Most statements are three to four paragraphs in length.
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Names and emails of three professional and/or academic references
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- If employed, a letter of support from your employer indicating support of your entrance into the program. Financial support is not required
- English Proficiency
International29070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29070 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National29070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29070 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State29070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29070 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.