Public Health (Online) from Kansas State University focuses on the prevention of injury and disease, rather than treatment, to improve the quality of life at the population level. In the online Master of Public Health program, you will learn how to design and implement strategies and interventions to protect and improve community health and population health through evidenced-based research and disease prevention.
The Master of Public Health will prepare individuals currently employed or anticipating a career in the field of public health, working in areas such as:
- health departments
- extension offices
- government agencies (state and federal)
- health promotion and insurance companies
- Food Safety and Biosecurity
- Public Health Nutrition
- Environmental Health
- Social and Behavioral Bases of Public Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Public Health Biochemistry View 442 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A narrative letter, two to three pages in length, describing your objectives in pursuing the degree and plans for completion of the degree requirements. It must be written in the style of a letter.
- Copies of all transcripts. The last 60 hours of your undergraduate degree will be reviewed and must average 3.0 or higher (“B”) on a scale of 4.0. If accepted, you will need to provide official transcripts to the Graduate School.
- Three letters of reference from your advisor, professors or others who can provide information about your ability to succeed in graduate school. Unless you have been out of school for several years, at least one of your references needs to be an academic reference. Include the names and email addresses of your references. The online application system will email a link to each of them so they may provide their reference/evaluation online.
International24570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 585 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 585 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State24570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 585 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.