At Merchandising (Online) from Kansas State University you will learn the nuances of consumer behavior and understand how product design, technology, trend analysis, product development, distribution, ethics and social responsibility all factor into product success.
Graduates of the merchandising master’s program may work in areas such as:
- product development
- retail management
- Professional Advancement in Merchandising
- Theory and Practice of Apparel/Textile Marketing and Distribution
- Promotional Strategies in Merchandising
- International Merchandise Management
- Financial Merchandising Implications
- Strategic Merchandising
- Strategic Economic Analysis of Apparel and Textile Industries
- Apparel and Textile Product Development
- Consumers in the Apparel and Textile Market
- Research Methods in Apparel and Textiles
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Strategic Management View 138 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
- Statement of objectives: State academic objectives, including reasons for pursuing a graduate degree, career goals and the specific area in which the applicant would like to study
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Names and emails of three professional and/or academic references
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
International21240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State21240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.