It includes the third year of bachelor's study and the two years of a research-based master's programme, generally the Parisian Master of Computer Science Research (MPRI).
The Paris-Saclay Master of Computer Science covers a wide spectrum of sub-fields, offering a range of courses to suit students’ intended specialization.
- The natural destinations for computer science graduates (master's or PhD) are executive-level IT positions in business, and research and development in universities, private and public research organizations, large companies and startups.
- Target professions include software engineer, systems and network engineer, software architect, quality engineer, project manager, R&D engineer, etc.
- The objective of the computer science programme is to train industry or research professionals who master the theoretical foundations of computer science, i.e., the various concepts and tools employed in today's computer systems.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 68 other Masters in Computer Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit your application on the university application platform "Inception"
- Your application will be examined by the board
- You will receive an answer on the email address you specified upon application
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Gif-sur-Yvette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.