Civil Engineering from University of Canterbury has extensive laboratory and office space, in-house computing, and access to an engineering library. Students from throughout the world are welcomed in the Department.
Postgraduate study can bring many career benefits eg, specialist skills and enhanced knowledge, entry into specific occupations, higher starting salary/progression rates, research capability/achievement, and evidence of high academic attainment/self-discipline.
- Risk Management
- Engineering Chemistry for Water Systems
- Flood Analysis, Modelling and Management
- Special Topic: Water Demand and Supply
- Advanced Wastewater Treatment
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 21 other Masters in Architecture in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students intending to study at postgraduate level in Civil Engineering will normally be expected to have a completed Bachelor of Engineering with Honours or relevant equivalent degree, although there are some postgraduate engineering qualifications with a lower entrance requirement level.
- Competence in written and spoken English is expected and if English is not your first language you will be required to meet UC's English Language Requirements.
- Entry Requirements for the particular postgraduate qualification you are interested in for more details.
International44441 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44441 USD per year during 12 months.
National6423 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6423 USD per year during 12 months.
- National students - 8,911 NZD
- International Students - 61,600 NZD
Living costs for Christchurch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.