At Electrical and Electronic Engineering from University of Canterbury research and teaching activities are supported by excellent laboratory facilities and technical staff. Several of the facilities are not available at any other university in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Postgraduate study can bring many career benefits eg, specialist skills and enhanced knowledge, entry into specific occupations, higher starting salary/progression rates, research capability/achievement, and evidence of high academic attainment/self-discipline.
- Renewable Electricity System Design
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Special Topic in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Signals in Biomedicine
- Computational Image Recovery
- Applied Digital Signal Processing
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Electrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 16 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in New Zealand
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours with First or Second Class Honours
- Bachelor of Science with Honours with First or Second Class Honours, in relevant subjects
- Postgraduate Certificate in Engineering with a GPA of 5 or more.
- If English is your additional language, are also required to meet UC's English language requirements.
International44441 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44441 USD per year during 12 months.
National6429 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6429 USD per year during 12 months.
- National students - 8,911 NZD
- International Students - 61,600 NZD
Living costs for Christchurch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.