At Speech and Language Sciences from University of Canterbury students have the option of advanced study in clinical theory and supervision or coursework in research design and statistics.
Postgraduate study can bring many career benefits eg, specialist skills and enhanced knowledge, entry into specific occupations, higher starting salary/progression rates, research capability/achievement and evidence of high academic attainment/self-discipline.
- Clinical supervision,
- Child language,
- Speech motor disorders,
- Voice, fluency, speech science
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Communication Studies Clinical Psychology View 53 other Masters in Education in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a four-year undergraduate degree, or a three-year undergraduate degree with the first year of a two-year MSc completed.
- Student selection is based on academic merit and relevant assessments to determine suitability for advanced study in speech and language sciences.
- English Proficiency
International28440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28440 USD per year during 12 months.
National5484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5484 USD per year during 12 months.
- National students - 7,618 - 8,867 NZD
- International Students - 39,500 NZD
Living costs for Christchurch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.