- The Digital Security programme from EURECOM - Graduate school and Research center in Digital Science provides a solid background in the design and management of security in major areas of communications and computer science.
- The professional training in security will be offered as a complement to an advanced program in computer networking, mobile services and imaging.
- Get the skills to tackle security problems encountered in networking, distributed software applications and image processing.
- The paid 6-month internship provides a cutting-edge professional experience and a future competitive asset.
EURECOM teaches a Master's program ("Diplôme National de Master") in Digital Security is fully accredited by the French State. The teaching is done 100% in English.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Secure communications
- System and Network Security
- Digital Image Processing
- Machine Learning and Intelligent System
- Mobile Systems and Smartphone Security
- Quantum Information Science
- Software development methodologies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 14 other Masters in IT Security in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible, Candidates need
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum 3 years of higher education) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics
- Strong foundations in mathematics
- Certified B2 level in English. No requirement are needed in French as the program is fully taught in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Sophia Antipolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
EURECOM grant a limited number of scholarships in the form of a partial tuition fee waiver to highly ranked students from renowned universities.
This scholarship is worth 4.000 EUROS
Students should mention they wish to apply to this scholarship fulfilling the following questionnaire:https://goo.gl/forms/mjFp0WJ2dU2Nak2z1
EURECOM’s scholarship will be granted by each monthly admission commission.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.