The ICT Innovation (EIT Digital) programme at KTH Royal Institute of Technology y focuses strongly on the acquisition of transferable skills, and especially in innovation and entrepreneurship the tracks are set up to ensure multiple career paths and to create awareness of functions and career opportunities in relevant industries, research domains and education. Besides gaining fundamental knowledge in each track, you will also learn how to get your innovations to the market. You have the opportunity to prepare a master’s thesis in collaboration with the ICT industry, and this includes creating a business plan for the commercial exploitation of your project. Business Development Labs Course are vital parts of this programme. Another important aspect of the programme is the mandatory summer school courses between year one and two. There are currently ten different destinations to choose from all around Europe.
EIT Digital is a joint programme where all students will study at two different universities (one year at each university during the two years of study). Students who complete the programme will receive a master’s degree from each of the two universities they have chosen to attend. They also earn an EIT Label certificate, documenting the EIT Digital specific learning outcomes.
A wide range of top-class businesses are partnered with EIT Digital to prepare students for their future careers. You will be working closely with business partners throughout the entire programme. You will also have the opportunity to prepare your master’s thesis with our partners on real-life projects. In addition to improving students’ cultural and language skills, this experience will give students expertise in their chosen technological field, as well as providing them with excellent qualifications for managerial posts in global markets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students interested in studying both years at KTH should instead look at the KTH master’s programme ICT Innovation to which this programme is attached.
- Students admitted to this programme are guaranteed accommodation during their time at KTH, usually for up to 11 months depending on contract start.
- The programme is given mainly at KTH Kista by the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (at KTH). Information on how to apply and on each of the tracks can be acquired through the links below.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Entrepreneurship Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 19 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree or comparable qualification equivalent to a Swedish bachelor's degree from an internationally recognised university is required. Students following longer programmes that have completed courses equivalent to a bachelor's degree are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.