The multidisciplinary perspective and an intense program of activities allow a hands-on approach. In seminars and workshops experts share their experience and understanding of how international politics works.
Students are expected to gain advanced knowledge in the analysis of international processes and policies, gather and analyze data concerning global political processes and international crises, and to understand complex decision-making and contexts. Indeed, they wi l l learn how to write policy analyses, scenarios and country reports. Plus, by focusing on the historical, philosophical, political, legal, and economic areas, they wi l l be able to critically analyze the complexity of contemporary global challenges. Students may find placement in international or multicultural environments, including global or regional intergovernmental organizations, multinational corporations, think tanks, NGOs, third-sector organizations and the diplomatic and consular bodies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
MAIR is made of two curricula:
- MAIT M.A. in International Trade
- MAIS M.A. in International Studies
- Contemporary world history;
- African history and institutions;
- International trade law;
- Competition law and intellectual property rights;
- Business strategy;
- European international tax law;
- Corporate tax and customs regimes;
- Globalisation and European economic history;
- Afro-Asiatic legal systems;
- International law;
- Global politics and international security;
- International transport law and logistics;
- Business English
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics History International Relations View 42 other Masters in International Relations in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students who obtained a B.A. in the following areas are directly admitted to this M.A: political sciences and international relations (L36) or equivalent achieved in Italy (also 4 years scheme) or abroad also in the following related areas: law (LM01); foreign language and cultures (L11); social sciences and cooperation (L37); administrative studies (L16); social services (L39); sociology (L40); managerial engineering (L9); economy (L33) or history (L42).
- English language proficiency level B2 (fluency in both writing and speaking). Students holding a B.A. in the abovementioned areas obtained in Italy can prove their knowledge by showing that they passed the exam in English language (6credits) in their course
- European students and extra U.E. students holding a B.A. or baccalaureate or similar in the abovementioned areas can prove their knowledge of the English language showing they passed an exam in English language in their course
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2400 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2400 EUR per year during 24 months.
The tuition fee ranges between 156 euros to 2400 euros.
Foreign students will finalize the enrollment by presenting their personal income certificate (ISEE - a document that can be requested at a dedicated help desk), in order to be located in the proper tax area to calculate the right amount of fees.
If they do not present any personal income certificate, they will have to pay a standard amount of fees: €300 for students from a member country of the DAC LIST OCSE; €600 for those NOT from a DAC LIST OCSE country.
In addition they will pay the regional tax (€ 150) and the virtual revenue stamp (€ 16).
Living costs for Palermo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.