Future supply chain leaders have specialist knowledge of the entire supply chain and understanding of the latest developments. They have the right analytical skills in the areas of data science, research skills and business intelligence, as well as the right social skills in the areas of leadership, collaboration and change. The Supply Chain Management program is offered at Breda University of Applied Sciences (BUAS) .
This is the core of this master’s programme, which has been developed in close cooperation with industry partners.
Markets are changing rapidly in a dynamic environment and supply chains are in need for innovations accordingly. Therefore, the supply chain manager of the future is competent in a wide range of disciplines. Future supply chain leaders have specialist knowledge on the entire supply chain and understanding of the latest developments. They have the right analytical skills in the areas of data-science, research skills and business intelligence, as well as the right social skills in the areas of leadership, collaboration and change. This is the core of our master programme in supply chain management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The first semester starts with five courses in Leadership, Research Methods, Business Intelligence, Supply Chain Strategy, and Change & Innovation. You will have masterclasses during the first semester.
- In the second semester you will start with the course of Supply Chain Case Studies. In this course you will learn to integrate and apply the different disciplines from the first semester in several supply chain cases. ln week 5 of the second semester you will start at your graduation company with preliminary research and a research design (course Research Proposal). In week 9, the thesis period will begin.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 105 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
If you want to apply for this programme, you should have a bachelor’s degree, students meet the educational requirements if they have obtained or will obtain one of the following bachelor programmes:
- BSc Logistics Management
- BSc Logistics Engineering
- Bachelor Management studies with a major in logistics (for instance graduation) or a minor in logistics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Breda
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.