The Master in International Law, International Relations and Diplomacy from University of Paris is taught in English. The exclusively designed course schedule includes evening and weekend classes in consideration of students who intend to combine their studies with work.
This multidisciplinary programme has two sub-tracks:
- The International Law, International Relations and Diplomacy courses introduce students to the frameworks and processes underlying international relations. Students will learn the key intellectual tools that expose you to contemporary international relations. Specialist study modules focus on the forms of organization, dispute settlement, the law of treaties, law of the sea and rules governing diplomatic relations.
- Students that choose to follow Defense and International Security courses will be introduced to history of national and international security within a multidisciplinary framework. They will learn key tools about war mechanism, security policies and doctrines to better understand defense issues in today’s world.
Skills and competencies developed
- Students will study economic and financial relations, international trade, economic law in its institutional aspects followed by international criminal and human rights law, environment and sustainable development and nuclear law.
- Explore the historical and geopolitical contexts of international relations, providing a working knowledge of tried and tested diplomatic techniques.
- Acquire the theoretical and technical knowledge, along with an overall vision of the issues involved in defense, peace-keeping, intelligence services, international security and diplomacy.
- History of Legal and Political Systems
- International Public Law
- International Affairs
- International Dispute Settlement
- Comparative Law
- International and EU Taxation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law Public Law View 12 other Masters in International Law in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Paris and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Candidates must complete an online application and upload the following items:
- A copy of the bachelor degree earned in a discipline appropriate for the programme
- A copy of the high school diploma
- A detailed curriculum vitae*
- A personal statement (not exceeding one page)
International45344 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45344 EUR per year during 24 months.
National45344 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45344 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.