Arden University’s MSc Global Health Management from Arden University Online will equip you with the technical, managerial, and leadership skills needed to work in health management from a global perspective.
The course places emphasis on providing you with the latest skills in digital literacy and data analysis for use in global health management in the prevention of disease in global populations and the promotion of health equity among nations.
You’ll be exposed to a number of innovative teaching approaches and assessment methods which will support the development of your knowledge and abilities in global health management, helping you graduate with the specialised skills necessary for a successful career in the global health sector.
This online course also prepares you for the digital and data driven world of modern global health promotion. You’ll explore a wide range of digital technologies such as SPSS, NVIVO, Stata, Gorilla, and more. This gives you the opportunity to learn about virtual simulations and technologies used to predict, model, and plan for future infectious and non-infectious disease outbreaks on a global scale, as well as how to respond to real life challenges that may arise in your future career as a global healthcare manager or leader.
- Institute of Health & Social Care Management (IHSCM)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation (APHEA)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore modules
- Health Policy
- Leading Health Projects
- Designing Global Health Research
- Health Services Management
- Risk Communication and Management
- Global Burden of Diseases (elective)
- Gender, Sexual and Reproductive Health Management (elective)
- Risk Planning in Preventive Health (elective)
- Evidence-based Infectious Disease Modelling (elective)
- Industry-based Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 269 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Arden University Online and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A UK Honours Degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent
- IELTS 6.5 or higher
- Individuals who have HND/HNC/Dip HE, with three to four years strong professional work experience with evidence of managerial/supervisory responsibilities are also encouraged to apply
- Course entry is also subject to Arden University’s standard policies on APEL and ACL
- If you don’t meet the academic requirements for admission, we still encourage you to apply if you can demonstrate that you have the motivation for this course. This could be through proving that you have suitable work experience, usually 5 years in a senior role.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10550 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
You can save £1,000 when you apply early! Please note that the Early Bird Offer cannot be used with top-up programmes or short courses, and cannot be combined with other offers. All you need to do is submit your application and secure your place within 7 days of receiving your offer letter and before Dec 12th, 2022.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.