This online Master of Public Health course has been designed in collaboration with leading employers to ensure students gain the most important skills needed to succeed in the sector, including the latest competencies in healthcare, data analytics and public health management. This means graduates will be ready to take on senior managerial or leadership roles with confidence after graduation
Fast-Track Your Career promise
Arden undergraduate students who successfully complete their degree at a 2:2 or above can take
advantage of our Fast-Track Your Career promise, allowing you to study an Arden master’s degree
completely free of charge within 5 years of completing your bachelor’s.
We’ve also set up a number of regional scholarships for international students from selected regions
joining us online, subject to a short application process.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Master of Public Health (MPH) is designed to be flexible, and has no fixed lecture times, so that students can continue working full time whilst pursuing their degree. Arden's MPH has been developed in collaboration with leading public health employers and industry advisory groups. You’ll be exposed to a variety of educational approaches and assessment methods to support your knowledge and abilities in public health, so you will graduate with the specialised skills for a successful career in the public health sector.This public health master programme prepares you for the digital and data driven environment that the public health profession has become. You’ll have the opportunity to become familiar with a variety of digital technologies such as SPSS, NVIVO, Stata, Gorilla, and more. You get the chance to learn about virtual simulations used to predict, model, and plan for future infectious and non-infectious disease outbreaks, as well as how to respond to real life challenges that may arise in your future career in public health.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 277 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A UK Honours Degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent
- Individuals who have HND/HNC/Dip HE, with three to four years strong professional work experience with evidence of managerial/supervisory responsibilities are also encouraged to apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10550 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
FundingEarly Bird Offer
- Arden University’s Early Bird Offer gives international students studying one of our foundation year, undergraduate, or postgraduate courses online the opportunity to receive £1,000 off their tuition fees.
- All you have to do is be accepted onto your eligible course for our October 2022 intake and pay the holding fee before September 5th 2022.
- It’s as simple as that. Please note that the Early Bird Offer cannot be used with top-up programmes or short courses, and cannot be combined with other offers.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.