The breadth of options is a hallmark of our graduate program in public health. We offer five majors and a multitude of ways to combine your M.P.H. degree with another graduate degree or certificate.
Graduate students of the Public Health program of University of Toledo can choose from the majors below. These areas are where the jobs are today.
Public health master's candidates learn both theory and practice.
- Design, implement and analyze public health programs and projects
- Receive hands-on experience with a variety of populations in local communities
Public Health master's degree highlights
Flexibility. The University of Toledo's M.P.H. program is convenient for students who work full time. All classes are offered on weekends and evenings.
Accredited program. The M.P.H. program is accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
Hands-on learning. M.P.H. students have opportunities to work with the public on various programs and projects. They may work with a variety of populations during their internships in the community or on campus in settings such as:
- Center for Health & Successful Living
- Center for Successful Aging
- Rocket Wellness
Professional faculty. Learn from M.P.H. faculty members who have worked in public health and who bring their experience to the classroom.
Public Health Master's Degree Sample Classes:
- Issues in Public Health
- Management and Leadership in Public Health
- Public Health Epidemiology
- Social Determinants of Health
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data Analysis in Public Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 2365 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Four-year Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- The GMAT is only required for applicants with a GPA below 2.7 or applicants seeking Graduate Assistantship opportunities. Applicants with a GPA below 2.7 can be considered for a waiver at the discretion of the Associate Dean.
- The College of Graduate Studies requires official transcripts from all universities/colleges you are currently attending or have attended. Official transcripts are those sent directly from the institution to the College of Graduate Studies. Transcripts not received directly from the institution will be considered unofficial. For application review purposes only, copies of official transcripts can be considered.
International12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12948 USD per year during 24 months.
National12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12948 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State7378 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7378 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Toledo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.