- Will be able to renew itself with the awareness of lifelong learning;
- To train tourism professionals who can share and spread their knowledge and experience, and make academic studies on the production of universal knowledge.
The Tourism Management program from Cyprus Science University , which aims to train managers with the quality and quality that can predict and respond to the developing needs of the sector, has determined the education and training program in this direction.
It is planned to provide students with a hands-on training that will enable them to get to know the industry more closely and help them develop their sectoral skills, in addition to the theoretical education that will be offered in the light of contemporary knowledge.
- YÖDAK: Higher Education Inspection and Evaluation Board
- WHED: World Higher Education Database
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management for Tourisim Industy
- Research Methods
- Innovation Management in Tourism Industry
- Marketing Management for Tourism Industry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 3 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Northern Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Prepare your supporting documents before starting your online application. Make sure you have the following documents:
- Transcripts (including the grading system of institution)
- Undergraduate diploma (min GPA of 2.25/4.00)
- Letter of Intent in English
- Reference letter
- English language proficiency test results
- A passport photocopy
- If applicable, GRE or GMAT test scores
- If applicable, Reference letters
- Transcripts (including the grading system of the institution)
- Undergraduate diploma (minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.25/4.00, or an official transcript to demonstrate an equivalent general performance)
- Two reference letters
- Letter of Intent in English (A letter clearly stating the purpose for the application)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- All international students are entitled to receive a 60% scholarship upon enrolment to Cyprus Science University.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.