- The purpose of this Master of Business Administration program from Cyprus Science University is to bring in the business life by training entrepreneurs who have the ability to renew themselves in accordance with the constantly developing and changing market conditions, who have dynamic and analytical thinking skills.
- The curriculum of the English Business Administration Master Program, based on current theory and practices, is prepared to train professional managers who can communicate effectively and have personal skills, aiming to develop continuously with social responsibility awareness.
- Within the scope of the program, the issues faced by managers and entrepreneur candidates in business life and the information and knowledge they need are provided.
- The program contributes to increasing the quality of a significant number of entrepreneur candidates and offers the opportunity to develop qualified entrepreneur and manager candidates.
- Analyze and synthesize information across disciplines/functions in order to evaluate business opportunities and make sound business decisions
- Analyze the impact of an enterprise on its various stakeholders using deontological and consequential lenses
- Demonstrate awareness of the current legal and global regulatory business environment
- Demonstrate comprehension of cultural commonalities and differences in international business activities and customs
- Develop effective management techniques
- Demonstrate and apply appropriate management science and statistical tools to analyze business conditions
- Evaluate business environment and opportunities and devise strategies for responding effectively to problems, threats, and opportunities
- Construct and communicate a logical, relevant, and professional quantitative assessment of business information in an effective manner
- Summarize and apply theories of effective leadership
- YÖDAK: Higher Education Inspection and Evaluation Board
- WHED: World Higher Education Database
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economi̇cs
- Strategic Management in Business Compulsory
- Contemporary Management & Org. Theory
- Managerial Economi̇cs
- Business Finace Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 4 other Masters in Business Administration in Northern Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Prepare your supporting documents before starting your online application. Make sure you have the following documents:
- Transcripts (including the grading system of institution)
- Undergraduate diploma (min GPA of 2.25/4.00)
- Letter of Intent in English
- Reference letter
- English language proficiency test results
- A passport photocopy
- If applicable, GRE or GMAT test scores
- If applicable, Reference letters
- Transcripts (including the grading system of the institution)
- Undergraduate diploma (minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.25/4.00, or an official transcript to demonstrate an equivalent general performance)
- Two reference letters
- Letter of Intent in English (A letter clearly stating the purpose for the application)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- All international students are entitled to receive a 60% scholarship upon enrolment to Cyprus Science University.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.