The master’s degree is intended to define a suitable academic answer to an identified need of well-educated professionals in a crucial sector for European economy. The master programme has as the main goal the education of professionals able to take decisions in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Autonomous University of Barcelona considering the operational, tactical and strategic aspects in Logistics and Supply Chain management from an integrated perspective by covering the technological, engineering and business related subjects.
- Material planner
- Purchasing planner
- Distribution planner
- Logistics manager
- Purchasing manager
- Supply chain strategist
- Production planner
- Transportation planner
- Software developer
- Decision Making
- Project Management
- Systems Thinking
- Basic Economics and Business
- Generic Management Skills
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics Strategic Management View 137 other Masters in Management Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Click on the online application form and choose the master's degree you are interested in.
- Fill in your personal and academic detailsin the relevant sections.
- Scan the necessary personal and academic documentsand attach them to your application. The documents should be attached in pdf, jpg, or Word formats (4 MB maximum).
- Make the mandatory application payment (30.21 Euros, not refundable) by bank card (credit or debit). Please note that the application payment needs to be made using a bank card. This payment is not needed in the case of Erasmus Mundus master'sdegrees and the master'sdegree Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA4200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2100 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Non-EU student: 2,750 € per semester (3rd and 4th semester)
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.