Explore the discipline of education and develop your professional practice with the Education - Education Practice from Auckland University of Technology. This specialisation will interest teachers, as well as people in training or mentoring roles in community work, social work, youth work, government and private services including health organisations, prisons, museums, libraries and galleries.
Students at Education - Education Practice from Auckland University of Technology will:
- explore education through the lens of their professional experience
- examine and develop their practice.
- Concepts and Constructs in Education
- Global Impacts on Education Practice in Contemporary Society
- Perspectives on Māori and Pacific Education Experiences
- Education for Sustainability, Participation and Transformation
- Contemporary Issues in Education
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
International applications will be processed up to the start of the semester depending on availability.
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 8 other Masters in Pedagogy in New Zealand
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Auckland University of Technology and/or in New Zealand, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A relevant bachelor's degree with a B grade average or higher in level 7 courses (or equivalent)
- A CV and Letter of Intent
- To enrol in one of the specialisations in the Master of Education you must have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience or approval of the programme leader.
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5 overall with 7.0 in Writing and all other bands 6.0 or higher; or equivalent
International20578 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20578 USD per year during 18 months.
National5602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5602 USD per year during 18 months.
- Domestic: 8957 NZD per year
- International: 32900 NZD per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.