The Online MBA Entrepreneurship from University of Wolverhampton has been designed closely with employer partners, who have a first-hand understanding of what it takes to establish, manage and grow businesses. At the core of this MBA is problem-based learning, relating to real-world practice throughout.
This course can be studied from anywhere in the Midlands, the UK and indeed the world. It has been designed for a global audience of students and, because it is delivered entirely online, there is no need to ever visit campus.
Unlike on-campus and other more traditional modes of study, the online MBA Psychology is entirely flexible, so your study schedule is up to you. This unique flexibility enables you to study around work and family commitments, which is key because it avoids having to make trade-offs and put your life on hold. You can continue to earn as you learn in your current role and won’t need to take a study break.
You’ll join an online community of tutors and fellow learners and will interact via discussion groups and forums, participating in group learning activities with peers from around the world. This contributes to a truly diverse and rich online learning experience and represents a key opportunity to build important connections in your global professional network. For the duration of the course, you will also be supported in your studies by a student success coordinator.
What you will learn
The online MBA Entrepreneurship has been designed to develop the specialist knowledge and skills required to successfully set up a business. In addition to developing the capabilities required to get a business off the ground, you will learn the business and management skills that are needed to make a success of a business, including how to motivate and lead people and teams, finance, operations, marketing and supply chain management.
- Creating and Starting a New Business Venture
- Sources of Finance and Funding
- The Entrepreneurial Change Agent
- Leadership and People Management
- Organisational Strategy
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 22 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) from an accredited college, institution, or university, equivalent to or higher than a UK Bachelor’s degree with honours.
- All applicants must have at least two years of relevant work experience in a professional, managerial, or supervisory role
- If the applicant does not hold a recognised degree or hold an ordinary degree, they should have at least three years of relevant work experience in a professional, managerial, or supervisory role
International3870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7740 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National3870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7740 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.