Students will be trained on the whole value chain underlying a circular economy model, though a strong focus will be given chiefly to techno-scientific skills and competences.
Sustainable Chemistry and Technologies for Circular Economy graduates from University of Padua, work in product design and development and as R&D managers; Responsible for raw materials supply and logistics managers; Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
(CSR) manager; Responsible for sustainability reporting managers; Circular Economy Managers: communicate with all branches of the company and merge together all parts of the value
chain (resource purchase and supply, product design and production, recycling, waste management, logistics); Consultants (as professionals or within a company).
- Green Chemistry
- Thermodynamics and catalysis for circular economy
- Thermodynamics of processes and materials
- Catalysis for circular economy
- Renewable energy technologies
- Environmental European Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Sustainable Development Environmental Economics & Policy View 6 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- Minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or related fields (e.g. Chemical Engineering, Materials Science/Engineering), with proven skills in Physics, Mathematics, Earth Sciences, Thermodynamics; Biochemistry.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- You can often get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents with you when you finally go to the university.
- If you are admitted to the degree course, you will have to submit other documents including original and translated/legalised copies of your previous qualifications, etc. No legalised documents are required at application stage.
- English B2 Level (CEFR) or equivalent
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
Our tuition fees are balanced according to your family’s income and will not exceed 2600 euros per year. Also, we offer a wide range of funding opportunities.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.