The Quantitative Management - Online MSc program offered by New York University is open to applicants with any undergraduate major and varying levels and types of professional experience. For some individuals, the program serves as an MBA alternative. For those who want but are not ready to pursue an MBA, this online business degree offers a possible path into Stern’s top-ranked Langone Part-time MBA program. For everyone, the online MSQM presents the possibility of obtaining a high-value degree while continuing to work.
NYU Stern Firsts
New York University Stern School of Business has a reputation for innovation in education. The online MSQM is one of Stern's "firsts." Other notable NYU Stern firsts include:
- First focused MBA in Fashion and Luxury (2018)
- First course on bitcoin (2014) and first MBA specialization in FinTech (2016)
- First master’s in business analytics for executives (2013)
- First global joint MBA — the TRIUM Global Executive MBA (2001)
- First center for teaching and learning established in a business school (2002)
- Financial Accounting
- The Global Economy
- Databases for Business Analytics
- Data Science and Predictive Analytics
- Corporate Finance
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 222 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application form
- Unofficial transcripts from any institution from which you have received academic credit
- One essay (second essay optional): If you will not be submitting a test score, please provide a supplemental essay in which you explain how your academic and professional experience provide evidence of your quantitative, verbal, and reasoning abilities.
- Current resume
- One letter of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Application fee: $100 (non-refundable)
International40200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67000 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
National40200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67000 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.