Choose from a thesis-based MA or a coursework-only certificate, both offering integrated study of HRM's ethical, legal, business and research priorities.
Online coursework accommodates students with family and professional obligations. MA thesis requirements comply with the Register for Professional Archaeologists and other jurisdictional standards.
Heritage Resource Management Professional applicants to Simon Fraser University, should hold a BA or BSc degree (or equivalent) and have, at a minimum, one year of work experience in heritage resource management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law and Policy
- Practice and Ethics
- Business Management
- Research Design and Methods
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Natural Resource Management
- a bachelor’s degree from SFU or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.33 scale, or 3.33 on a 4.33 scale (B+) based on the last 60 credits of undergraduate courses. All graduate work is also considered.
- submitted evidence, usually references from qualified referees, of the applicant’s ability to undertake advanced studies in the area of interest.
- proof of English Language proficiency
- In exceptional circumstances, a student may be admitted with lower formal qualifications when there is significant experience relevant to the proposed area of scholarship.
International3892 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1946 CAD per semester during 8 months.
National3892 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1946 CAD per semester during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.