Each Educational Leadership program offering focuses on integrating scholarly inquiry with focal interests and professional practice needs.Overall, participation in this program will afford students a coherent program of study that integrates theory with practice, in addition to an opportunity to engage in a research project.
FeaturesThis Educational Leadership program from Simon Fraser University, develops the research capacity and leadership skills of educators who are currently working in diverse educational contexts (e.g., K-12, post-secondary, adult, health, and other organizations) and will equip them for innovative practice in their contexts. The graduates of our program are well placed to lead effectively and make carefully considered and evidence-based decisions as educational leaders across the BC and Canadian educational systems.
- Leadership Studies
- Organizational Theory and Analyses
- Research Approaches in Educational Leadership
- Policy Processes
- Educational Leadership Research Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Teaching View 256 other Masters in Management Studies in Canada
- a bachelor’s degree from SFU or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.33 scale, or 3.33 on a 4.33 scale (B+) based on the last 60 credits of undergraduate courses. All graduate work is also considered.
- submitted evidence, usually references from qualified referees, of the applicant’s ability to undertake advanced studies in the area of interest.
- proof of English Language proficiency
- In exceptional circumstances, a student may be admitted with lower formal qualifications when there is significant experience relevant to the proposed area of scholarship.
International3970 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1985 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National3970 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1985 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Abbotsford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.