The MBA in Business Administration from University of Wolverhampton will develop your knowledge of key business functions and their relationship with the wider strategic and international environment. You will also expand your knowledge and understanding of the current changes in the business environment through the study of strategic management, stakeholder management and corporate social responsibility.
What you'll study
The programme is designed so that full time students are able to complete the course in one academic year and part time in two years. By the end of the programme you will have enhanced your knowledge and understanding of Business and Management concepts and principles, theoretical frameworks and applied analysis through a range of learning experiences. You will also develop key skills in formulating and managing basic research, problem-solving and organising and managing projects.
In today’s highly dynamic global environment, a complexity of factors, including technology, enterprise and innovation, have a significant impact on business systems and functions. With this in mind, full -time MBA students on the standard mode of delivery (i.e. classroom study and blended learning out of classroom activities) will join with peers from other postgraduate courses offered by University of Wolverhampton Business School.
- Operations and Project Management
- Strategic Management
- Sustainability and Business
- Leadership and Human Resource Practice in Organisation
- Marketing Management
- Independent Business Analysis Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Strategic Management View 238 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
- The applicant will have normally occupied a position of management responsibility for a minimum of two years within an organisation;
- A Undergraduate Honours Degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or a professional qualification and/or experience considered to be equivalent to the above;
- A reference from a tutor who has supervised the applicant’s undergraduate studies and/or employer;
International14450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-time and Distance Learning - £5500 per year
- International Full-time - £14215 per year
Living costs for Wolverhampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.