At Sports Coaching and Performance from Ulster University this high performing focus will be achieved through in-depth reflection on practice, challenging of current knowledge and the use of innovative approaches to actively engage students. This is a cutting-edge programme that will support those involved in coaching and coach education, linking directly with the needs of the industry.
- Sport Governing Bodies
- Sports Development Officer
- Active Schools Coordinator
- Coach (after schools, multi-skills, sports specific)
- Physical Activity Coordinator
- Physical education teacher
- High school coach
- University lecturer
- University coach development officer
- Director of Sport
- Self-employed business
- Full-or part-time coach
- Research Project in Sports Coaching
- Performance Analysis and Monitoring
- Personal Skill and Leadership Development
- Advanced Coaching Process
- Research Project Preparation in Sports Coaching
- Motor Cognition and Performance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSports Management Coaching Sports Sciences View 66 other Masters in Coaching in United Kingdom
- A second class honours degree or better in a related discipline (for example – BSc Sports Coaching, BSc Psychology; BSc Sport and Exercise Psychology; BSc Sports Studies; Sports and Exercise Sciences or Physical Education) from a university of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, or from a recognised national awarding body, or from an institution of another country which has been recognised as being of an equivalent standard; or
- An equivalent standard (normally 50%) in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate, Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma or an approved alternative qualification;
- Provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English (GCSE grade C or equivalent);
- English Language Requirements
International15360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15360 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6410 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6410 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and EU Settlement Status fees: £6410
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.