Planning and City Resilience from Ulster University is delivered via a combination of lectures, workshops, and seminars alongside local and international field visits that use the city as a laboratory. You will benefit from research-led academic instruction from a multidisciplinary course team. In addition, you will learn from industry experts working in the public, private and NGO sectors and gain experience in how planning enhances city resilience, blending concepts and theories with real world problems and solutions.
Graduates will have excellent career opportunities in planning and development agencies and consultancies, local authorities, regeneration, environmental management, community development, climate change mitigation and other planning related careers.
- Resilience Theory and Practice
- International City Planning and Development
- Spatial Planning and Practice
- Healthy Communities
- Sustainable Development - Strategy for a Secure Future
- Research Methods and Project
- Inclusive Engagement
- Public Service Delivery and Outcomes
- Leadership for Managing Change
- Environmental Protection and Sustainable Technologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 136 other Masters in Urban Planning in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Ulster University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A second class honours degree or better from a university of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, or from a recognised national awarding body, or from an institution of another country which has been recognised as being of an equivalent standard; or
- An equivalent standard (normally 50%) in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate, Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma or an approved alternative qualification;
- Provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English (GCSE grade C or equivalent).
- English Language Requirements
International15360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15360 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6410 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6410 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and EU Settlement Status fees: £6410
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.