Pharmaceutical Sciences from Ulster University aims to provide an academically challenging and vocationally relevant education and training in pharmaceutical sciences, both theoretical and practical. Students will acquire an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the subject, and achieve learning outcomes that enable them to be able to appreciate and apply acquired knowledge, skills and technological understanding primarily for the benefit of the pharmaceutical and related industrial sectors in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Great Britain.
This postgraduate programme is tailor-made to meet the demands of employers in the pharmaceutical industry sectors. It is suitable for those who wish to follow careers in pharmaceutical and related industries and also as academics in various universities to enhance and promote education in the pharmaceutical sciences area. As the proposed programme will have significant amounts of research elements, it is assumed that a number of postgraduate students from this programme may choose further postgraduate research studies such as a PhD.
- Research Methodologies
- Research Project
- Quality Processes and Control
- Veterinary Pharmacy
- Instrumental Methods in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Drug Discovery, Development and Delivery
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Systems
- Advanced Novel Targeting agents in Cancer
- Advanced pharmaceutical nanotechnology
- Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Application of pharmaceutical strategies for viral disease management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Biochemistry View 150 other Masters in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
- An honours degree in subjects such as Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biomedical Sciences or in a course that has significant amounts of chemistry and biology from a university of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, from the Council for National Academic Awards, the National Council for Educational Awards, the Higher Education and Training Awards Council, or from an institution of another country which has been recognised as being of an equivalent standard.
- English Language Requirements
International17200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17200 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6410 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6410 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and EU Settlement Status fees: £6410
Living costs for Coleraine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.