Key Facts about the Data Analytics (Distance Learning) course at University of Huddersfield
With data science lauded as the answer to the COVID-19 recovery, organisations are planning to significantly increase their data science headcount this year. This is according to the latest research from Le Wagon, an educational leader in data science bootcamps.*
In order to address these demands, given the large amount of data collected by all kinds of organisations, the course aims to equip you with an understanding of:
- data mining techniques
- big data and associated file systems
- complex data visualisation
Our aim is for you to graduate from this course with the ability to combine this knowledge to provide solutions to relevant stakeholders to improve their decision making process based on novel solutions proposed by analysing and visualising complex datasets.
The course seeks to develop the ability to critically evaluate existing and emerging Data Science technology, apply knowledge, understanding and analytical and design skills in support of analytical and big data problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Effective Research and Professional Practice
- Data Analysis and Statistics
- Data Visualisation
- Databases for Large Data-sets
- Data Mining
- Big Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Case Studies in Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Individual Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 18 other Masters in Machine Learning in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Entry requirements for this course are normally:
- A BSc, BEng or BA Honours degree (2:2 or above) or equivalent professional qualification in any subject.
- Applicants with other appropriate professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National660 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 GBP per module during 24 months.
- the part-time tuition fee for UK postgraduate students on this course will be £660 per 15 credit module and £1,320 per 30 credit module.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.