Key Facts about the Criminology and International Security course at University of Huddersfield
The course draws upon theoretical and empirical insights from within criminology to guide students through an in-depth exploration of key global security threats including cross-border crime, cybercrime and terrorism.
This programme will be of interest to those working in, or aspiring to work in, security policy, research, academia, policing, and private sector consultancy.
- This course is highly focussed on the practical policy response to key contemporary security threats.
- It is informed by cutting edge research produced by academic staff at the University of Huddersfield
- It seeks to provide a broad overview of the security environment and the policy responses employed to manage it.
- It embeds evaluation and research skills in its teaching to produce graduates who can easily transition into practical security roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Criminology and International Security
- Global Terrorism and Transnational Crime
- Cyber security and digital policing
- Immigration Crime and Security
- Conducting Social Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCriminology IT Security View 137 other Masters in IT Security in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Entry requirements for this course are normally:
- An honours degree (2:2 or above) in a related subject. Applications are reviewed on merit and you may be invited for an interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time National: Band 1 - £575 per 15 credit module
Living costs for Huddersfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.