Marketing from Ulster University will transform you into a strategic thinking marketing professional giving you the digital tools, tactics and mindset to continually learn, evolve and get results.
- The average starting salaries for graduate trainees in marketing is £21,461,the average the salary for a marketing manager is £37,305, a senior brand or product manager earns an average salary of £48,296and the average salary for a marketing director is £77,799.
- Students should be eligible to apply for marketing positions across public and private sector organisations. Additionally, the skills acquired through completing the programme have inspired some to set up their own businesses.
- Past students have gained employment within some of the major global consultancy companies such as PWC, KPMG and Deloitte.
- Marketing Management
- Strategy & Innovation
- Marketing Analytics
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Global Marketing
- Advanced Practice Pathway
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Applied Marketing Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Strategic Management View 402 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- Applicants should normally possess a second class honours degree or better in any discipline, or an equivalent qualification. They must also possess a level of English language competency acceptable to the University.
- Exceptionally, applicants who do not possess academic qualifications at the appropriate level but have substantial relevant work experiencemay be considered for admittance in accordance with the Faculty’s Accreditation of Prior Learning policy.
- English Language Requirements
International14910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14910 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6720 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and EU Settlement Status fees: £6720
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.