International Event Management (part-time) from Ulster University encourage collaboration and forward thinking with the opportunity to share ideas and experience with a diverse network of international students.
You could find yourself working within event management companies, in-house for an organisation or freelance organising large or small events ranging from personal events like weddings and parties, through to business to consumer (B2C) events like festivals and business to business (B2B) events like conferences and exhibitions.
- Event Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Managing & Leading People
- Critical Event Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Business Strategic Management Event Management View 67 other Masters in Event Management in United Kingdom
- A second class honours degree or better from a recognised university of the UK, Republic of Ireland, from the Council for National Academic Awards, the National Council for Educational Awards, the Higher Education and Training Awards Council, or from an institution of another country which has been recognised as being of an equivalent standard; or
- An equivalent standard (normally 50%) in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate, Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma or an approved professional qualification or other qualification; and
- Provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English to GCSE grade C or equivalent.
- Applicants do not have to hold their primary degree in a cognate area, but prior knowledge of studying tourism and/or hospitality at an undergraduate level or relevant work experience may be beneficial.
- An interview may form part of the selection process.
- English Language Requirements
International15360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15360 GBP per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6410 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6410 GBP per year during 24 months.
- The fees indicated are for full-time study.
- The price of your overall programme will be determined by the number of modules in the relevant academic year.
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.