You will learn the principles and practices of organisational psychologists and gain transferrable skills that are valued by a wide range of professions.
Your course will cover interdisciplinary topics within the fields of business and psychology including:
- the concept of psychological assessment at work and how to conduct this process as a practising organisational psychologist
- the significance of human resource development within a global context
- the nature, meaning and process of developing people in the organisation to the fullest of their capabilities
- the main qualitative and quantitative research methods used for data collection and analysis
On successful completion of this course, you will have the opportunity to advance onto the MSc Organisational Psychology .
Why we’re great
- One of only a few 100% online and part-time organisational psychology courses. With various start dates throughout the year, you can begin your journey towards a new career whenever it works best for you.
- The course has been designed with an emphasis on employability from the start, including elements that focus on CV writing, oral presentations and research skills.
- The flexible mode of study allows you to gain a respected qualification while continuing in your current career.
On completion of this Organisational Psychology programme from University of Essex Online , you will have developed the knowledge and skills that will be useful in roles in organisational development, human resources, and employee training, as well as marketing, sales and management related disciplines. This course will also be beneficial for careers within academia and research, enabling you to progress to a PhD or professional doctorate in a related field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Core Principles of Psychological Enquiry
- Strategic Human Resource Development
- Research Methods
- Psychological Assessment at Work
- Mentoring and Coaching for Organisational Effectiveness
- Global Environment and People Management
- Diversity Management in a Global Economy
- Leadership and Management Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
University of Essex Online have regular intakes throughout the year – apply now and you could start your course soon!
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 28 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Dip Organisational Psychology, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Dip Organisational Psychology, you must meet the following criteria:
- at least 3 years’ experience (voluntary or paid) within a relevant field, supported by 2 appropriate references. A relevant field may include one in marketing and sales, human resources, employee training, and management.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7891 GBP for the full programme during 16 months.
National5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7891 GBP for the full programme during 16 months.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.