You will study topics such as:
- the external context in which international businesses operate and the opportunities and challenges posed
- the internal processes that occur within a consumer’s mind and how to choose corresponding marketing strategies
- the key elements that marketers must integrate to establish and sustain service excellence and provide customer value
Alongside developing specialist knowledge, you will also improve your skills in problem solving, communication and research. At the end of your course, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a PG Dip or the full Masters.
Why we’re great
Through both course content and collaboration with fellow students based around the world, you will gain a global outlook on marketing and the ability to succeed in a national or international company.
Receive your degree from the University of Essex, a top 30 UK university (Complete University Guide 2022)
Businesses in all sectors are in need of talented and knowledgeable marketing professionals to help them stand out and broaden their market share. Whether you hope to move into a marketing role within your current industry or to get ahead in your existing career, this course will give you a range of relevant technical and transferable skills.
Job titles you may apply for include: Marketing Executive, Digital Brand Manager, Content Marketing Specialist, Community Manager, Marketing Strategist, SEO Specialist, Marketing Manager, Creative Director or Content Creator.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Environment
- Marketing in a Global Economy
- Services Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour in the Digital Age
- Strategic Online Marketing Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Digital Marketing View 40 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Cert Global Digital Marketing, as a minimum you must have an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant Level 6 professional qualification.
- In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Cert Global Digital Marketing, as a minimum you must have at least five years’ relevant work experience in marketing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3945 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
National3945 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.