For example, during the Mentoring and Coaching module, you will create a personal portfolio development plan that you can use to demonstrate your mentoring skills in interviews.
You will start the course by studying the theory and practice of human resource management in a global economy. You will then move on to explore a number of key HR topics including:
- strategic human resource development and learning and talent development practices and policies at individual, group, organisational, national and international levels
- the management of diversity and inclusion and how national and international contexts shape diversity policies and practices within organisations
- the significance of leadership and management development, including how to identify candidates for management roles and the importance of ongoing support for developing leaders
Your International Human Resource Management degree from University of Essex Online will culminate in an independent research project which investigates and evaluates a topic of interest, making use of the research, analytical thinking and communication skills you have developed throughout the programme.
Human resources is central to operations for companies across all sectors. After completing this course, you will be well-positioned to succeed in a range of people management roles, such as: Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Officer, Recruitment Consultant, Training and Development Officer, Employee Relations Adviser, Career Coach and Management Consultant.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Global Resource and Talent Management
- Strategic Human Resource Development
- Diversity Management in a Global Economy
- Mentoring and Coaching for Organisational Effectiveness
- Leadership and Management Development
- Global Environment and People Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management International Business View 61 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our MSc International Human Resource Management, as a minimum you must have an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant Level 6 professional qualification.
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our MSc International Human Resource Management, as a minimum you must have at least five years’ senior level work experience in human resources.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11836 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11836 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.