The International Tourism and Hospitality Management course from University of Greenwich will develop your skills in tourism and hospitality management, enabling you to set up and manage your own tourism and hospitality business. It's ranked second in London for graduate prospects by the Complete University Guide.
What you should know about this course
1st in London overall for Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism programmes (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2023)
1st in London for Graduate Prospects for Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism programmes (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2023)
1st in London for Student Satisfaction for Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation and Tourism programmes (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2023)
1st in London overall for Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation and Tourism programmes (The Guardian 2022)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Tourism and Hospitality Operations
- Tourism, Hospitality and Society
- Strategy and Human Resource Management for Tourism and Hospitality
- Tourism Policy and Governance
- Tourism and Hospitality Scholarship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 97 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have an undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above from a recognised university or higher education institute, or a postgraduate diploma in an appropriate area.
- Mature applicants without an undergraduate degree but with relevant business experience are encouraged to apply, subject to interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time (per 30 credits) Home £2,042
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.