International Business with Advanced Practice from Ulster University aims to allow students to acquire mastery of both the macro and micro contexts of international business, and is designed to enable students to acquire, develop, and integrate international business theory, and develop the skills to then apply this in terms of international business practice. The Masters dissertation provides the opportunity to conceive, design and implement satisfactorily a substantial research project within the broad subject area of international business.
A sample of graduate employers includes:
- Marriott Hotel Group
- KPMG (Germany)
- Smile Communications
- The European Space Agency
- NI Civil Service
- O Neills International Sports Ltd
- First Derivatives PLC
- Global Business in Context
- Gobal Marketing and Sales Development
- International Finance
- The Digital landscape
- Data Analytics for International Business
- International Business Research Skills
- International Entrepreneurship
- Global Strategy Development and Implementation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 1748 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- A second class honours degree or better from a university of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, or from a recognised national awarding body or from an institution or another country which has been recognised as being of an equivalent standard, or
- An equivalent standard (normally 50%) in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate, Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma or an approved alternative qualification;
- Provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English (GCSE grade C or equivalent);
- English Language Requirements
Please contact the course team for more information.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.