International Business from Ulster University aims to allow students to acquire mastery of both the macro and micro contexts of international business, and is designed to enable students to acquire, develop, and integrate international business theory, and develop the skills to then apply this in terms of international business practice. The Masters dissertation provides the opportunity to conceive, design and implement satisfactorily a substantial research project within the broad subject area of international business.
A sample of graduate employers includes:
- Marriott Hotel Group
- KPMG (Germany)
- Smile Communications
- The European Space Agency
- Ni civil Service
- O Neills International Sports Ltd
- First Derivatives Plc
- Global Business in Context
- International Marketing
- International Finance
- The Digital landscape
- International HRM
- Applied Research Skills
- International Entrepreneurship
- Global Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Marketing International Business View 117 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- Second class honours degree or better from a university of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, or from a recognised national awarding body or from an institution or another country which has been recognised as being of an equivalent standard, or
- An equivalent standard (normally 50%) in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate, Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma or an approved alternative qualification;
- Provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English (GCSE grade C or equivalent);
- English Language Requirements
International15360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15360 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6410 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6410 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and EU Settlement Status fees: £6410
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.