Global Capital Markets from Ulster University has been designed to ensure theory learned is relevant to the modern dynamic environment. You will explore areas such as financial theory, products and markets, corporate governance, conduct and ethics, risk management and measurement, regulation and compliance, project management, business analysis, financial technology, financial crime and more.
The course has been designed to provide you with an academically challenging and intellectually stimulating study of the subjects and disciplines associated with career opportunities across a broad range of areas, such as financial services, accounting, consultancy, business and management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Theory, Products and Markets
- Case Studies and Standards of Corporate Governance, Conduct and Ethics
- Professional and Academic Skills
- Tools for Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Mathematical Risk Measurement
- Risk Management Practices
- Financial Technology and Data Science
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Finance Data Science & Big Data View 849 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- Second class honours/non-honours degree or better from a University of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, or from a recognised national awarding body, or from an institution of another country which has been recognised as being of an equivalent standard; or
- An equivalent standard (normally 50%) in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate, Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma or an approved alternative qualification;
- Provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English (GCSE grade C or equivalent).
- English Language Requirements
International14910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14910 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA6270 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6270 GBP per year during 36 months.
- The fees indicated are for full-time study.
- The price of your overall programme will be determined by the number of modules in the relevant academic year.
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.