Why choose this course
To reflect best practice in the business world, the Master of Business Administration and executive (part-time) MBA courses at the University of Surrey is integrative and inter-disciplinary. Our modules are connected in meaningful ways, allowing you to cross-pollinate content from across the wider MBA experience. With a digital, agile and entrepreneurial approach, you’ll leave prepared to lead the way in a rapidly changing business world.
What you will study
We believe that truly successful careers are fuelled by visionary leadership, a profound sense of responsibility and the ability to create and develop innovative and sustainable opportunities.
These principles are fundamental to both our research and the Surrey MBA experience, which provides a careful balance between theory and practice in preparation for the realities of the modern business landscape.
The full-time MBA and executive (part-time) MBA courses are highly relevant for anyone looking to develop their career and leadership capability with their current employer or make a transition to broaden their skills and connections with a view to starting something new.
Careers and graduate prospects
Personal careers advisor
As part of this course, you will have access to professional coaching and careers experts to provide you with support that is tailored to your individual requirements.
From the moment you start with us, you will be connected with a careers advisor who will provide direction in a number of areas:
- Professional positioning training, including advice on the MBA job market, developing a positioning strategy, CV building and online networking
- Professional positioning in person including interview preparation, group dynamics and assessment, pitching yourself and presentations
- Professional positioning on paper
- Mock interviews
- Mock assessments
- One-to-one coaching throughout the MBA.
- Accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Managing The Agile Business
- Sustainable Strategies For International Business
- Financial Management And Accounting For Decision-making
- Manager Decision Making And Insight
- Marketing In A Digital World
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
Application deadline for part time option: 14 September
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 336 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a 2:2 UK honours degree, or a recognised equivalent international qualification. You must also have at least three years postgraduate experience in a managerial role to apply.
- Candidates without a degree or less than 2:2 will be referred to the MBA Programme Director, as they may be accepted under exceptional circumstances where work experience is deemed to make up for the lack of academic qualification.
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK/EU fees £26,200
- Overseas fees £26,200
Living costs for Guildford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.