Executive MBA (Master of Business Administration) from Ulster University will help you to relate your work experience to business theory, broadening your understanding of organisations and the increasingly competitive environment in which they operate. You will enhance your knowledge of business functions, processes, and strategies. The innovative modules will also challenge you to examine your own business practices and management style, and develop your strategic and critical thinking skills.
An MBA will help you develop your career whether it is progressing within your current organisation, changing career into a different profession/sector or working internationally. As a qualification, the MBA is valued and sought after by employers.
Graduates from the MBA course have found that they have been able to deliver value to their organisations through the work that they carry out on the course and thus progress their careers with their respective employers.
- Accounting and Finance
- Managing People in the Organisation
- Operations Management
- Digital Transformation
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and Change
- International Competitiveness
- Management Project
- Economics and the Business Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 322 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Ulster University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants should normally have a second class honours degree or an equivalent professional qualification, together with a minimum of three years’ relevant post-graduation work experience.
- However, applications will be considered from experienced, practicing managers and technical or other specialists who do not have an honours degree but who have more significant work experience and can demonstrate the ability and commitment to complete the programme.
- English Language Requirements
International19030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19030 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA13430 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13430 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and EU Settlement Status fees: £13430
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.