By studying this programme in Project Management at University of London , you will develop a critical, selective and confident approach to the integration of knowledge domains and practical skills to finance, manage and execute processes and projects successfully.
By studying this degree, you will:
- demonstrate a systematic understanding of the relevant business functions in the context of project management. e.g. finance, risk, sustainability, operations and quality control
- gain an in-depth understanding of tools, concepts and theories relating to the chosen area of project management at an advanced level
- develop the ability to critically analyse contrasting project management frameworks, methods and systems in relation to organisational culture, environmental factors and type/scale of projects
- apply a range of project management frameworks in order to evaluate and solve complex project delivery problems and make informed decisions in challenging situations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Operations and quality management
Information technology project management
International strategic technology management
Advanced applied project management
Advanced project funding, finance and risk management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 254 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To qualify to register for the MSc, PGDip or PGCert you will need a bachelor’s degree which is considered at least comparable to a UK second-class honours degree from an institution acceptable to the University.
- If you don't have an acceptable bachelor degree but have work experience in a managerial position for at least three years, or with three years project work as junior project manager / coordinator, we will consider your application on an individual basis.
- Applicants with an appropriate professional qualification from a recognised professional body will be considered on an individual basis.
The University of London sets minimum basic computer requirements because your study resources are accessed via the Student Portal and it is vital that you can access this regularly.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- Band A: £9000
- Band B: £12000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.